Welcome to the first Question Tuesday! Since I didn’t give you guys much time to send in questions, this week I’ll be answering basic ‘about me’ questions and give you a chance to get to know me a little better. Remember to send in your questions for next week either through Twitter, email, or in the comments below.
1. What is the last alcoholic beverage you drank?
White wine, the night before my birthday.
2. Do you follow college football?
Nope. I don’t follow any sports ball but the Swindon Town Swoodilypoopers.
3. How many miles does your car have on it?
103,000 or so. Not bad for a 17-year-old car.
4. Who was the last person to send you a text message and what did it say?
My friend Paul; “You are most welcome! Muah!”
5. When was the last time you went swimming in a pool?
2004 or 2005. It’s been a while.
6. Are you happy?
7. Where was the last place you went shopping?
The video game store.
8. How do you feel about your hair?
I like it better today than I did a month ago. I will like it better in a month than I like it today.
9. Last thing you said?
“How do you spell that?” Yeah, I was talking to myself. And I’m terrible at spelling. Praise be to the Google.
10. Do you wish you were someplace else right now?
Very much so.
11. Do you have any expensive jewelry?
Nope. I have nice jewelry that means a lot to me, but none of it is commercially expensive. My glasses frames cost more than most of my jewelry collection combined.
12. How many hours on average do you work a week?
It varies. Some weeks I work 40 hours; some weeks I work 80+. It all depends on what I’m working on at the time and how close I am to the deadline.
13. Do you watch the Olympics?
Only the Jamaican bobsledding. Though I will be watching the opening ceremonies this year to see The Doctor carry the torch.
14. Who was the last person to call you?
My mother. I suddenly feel very dull.
15. What’s your sign?
“Mind The Gap”
There you go! 15 random questions, and more than you ever thought you wanted to know about yours truly. Leave your questions in the comments below and I’ll answer them next week. And as always, don’t forget to be awesome!