Hooray! It’s Question Tuesday, Extended Edition!
1. Purses, Shoes, or Sunglasses?
It’s a tie between purses and shoes.
2. What is the best city/town in the state you live in?
Port Aransas, followed closely by Austin.
3. Favorite band?
Right now? Oh Joss. Um. Mumford & Sons, Paramore, The Killers, The Script, Blue October, AFP, The White Stripes, Panic At The Disco, Linkin Park, OneRepublic, a bunch I can’t think of off the top of my head…
4. Last time you were sick?
Last week? Two weeks ago? I’ve been sick so often lately, I’ve lost track.
5. Last concert you attended?
Amanda Fucking Palmer ninja gig at Good Records Dallas.
6. Do you watch reality tv?
No. I watch cartoons and sci-fi.
7. What are your plans for tomorrow?
Work, run, shower, work, play video games, work more, eat at some point, work more, sleep.
8. What are you afraid of?
Falling, awkward situations, driving in the rain, crowds, obscurity.
9. What about phobias?
Spiders, ventriloquist dummies, waxworks.
10. What’s your all time favorite movie?
11. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Edinburgh, Seattle, New York, anywhere in Greece, Port Aransas
12. If there was only one dish that you had to choose to eat for the rest of your life what would that dish be?
Spicy Pork Lo Mein from Chan’s
13. What talent (that you don’t currently possess) would you like to have?
I wish I could play the drums and the ukulele and the bass guitar. I wish I could draw – my artistic ability ends at stick figures.
14. Biggest pet peeve?
15. What’s the one thing that happened in your life that you would like to go back in time and revisit?
At any point between May 1999 and February 2000, I’d like to go back and slap myself silly.
16. Favorite holiday?
17. Cat or dog person?
Both, but only large breed dogs. I can’t stand yappy little dogs.
18. Who is the one famous person in history (living or deceased) you would like to have a conversation with?
Michelangelo, Van Gogh, Einstein, Stephen Hawking, the Bronte sisters, E. A. Poe, Kierkegaard, Kant, Franz Kafka, J.R.R. Tolkien, Wil Wheaton, John Green, Hank Green, Felicia Day, Amanda Palmer, Neil Gaiman, Irving Stone, John Scalzi, Alan Moore, Viggo Mortensen, Nathan Fillion, Joss Whedon, J.K. Rowling, Heath Ledger, Agatha Christie, Johnny Depp, Chris Hardwick, Jenny Lawson, Stephen King… I could go on and on.
19. Do you believe in plastic surgery just for recreational needs?
It’s not my business how you spend your money. I do think doctors should be under an obligation to tell a patient when they are going too far, though.
20. Favorite book?
Depending on my mood, Little Women by Louisa May Alcott or Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien.