Time once again for Question Tuesday!
1. What time did you get up this morning?
6 o’clock. My alarm goes off every morning at 5:20am, though most mornings I ignore it until 5:45 or so.
2. What is your favorite TV show?
Of all time? Firefly. That is currently on the air? Once Upon a Time, Doctor Who, True Blood, Green Lantern, and Young Justice, not necessarily in that order.
3. What do you usually have for breakfast?
Coffee and a banana. After my workout I have second breakfast, usually a bowl of cereal or a scrambled egg. How boring, I know.
4. What is your middle name?
5. What food do you dislike?
Tapioca. It’s a texture thing. Same reason I can’t drink bubble tea.
6. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
The last physical CD I purchased was either Kenny Chesney or Pat Green, and that was at least 4 years ago, so I’m going to go with Amanda Palmer’s new CD (available here) even though I haven’t heard it yet.
7. What characteristic do you despise in people?
Narrow-mindedness. If people would just imagine others more complexly (thanks John Green), the world would be a much better place.
8. Favorite clothing?
I’m a t-shirt and jeans kind of girl, though I’m working for the day when I can wear those cute girly sundresses and not feel self-conscious about my weight.
9. Favorite brand of clothing?
If I had unlimited funds, I would wear Prada.
10. Where would you retire to?
Europe. Most likely Spain or Greece.
11. Favorite sport to watch?
12. Most memorable birthday?
2008. I spent the entire day in the hospital, in labor. My daughter was born at almost 10pm.
13. When is your birthday?
14. So, what do you want for your birthday?
Books, in either print or digital form.
15. Exciting news you’d like to share with us?
My brother is a father now. That’s pretty damn exciting, in every definition of the word.
That’s all I have for you this week, kids. Remember to leave your questions in the comments and I’ll answer them next week. And as always, don’t forget to be awesome!