Time again for Question Tuesday!
1. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
December 9, 2012 – White Rock Marathon day.
2. What was the last thing you ate?
3. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
4. What is your favorite soft drink?
Dublin Dr. Pepper
5. Color of your hair?
Auburn – redder in the summer, browner in the winter.
6. What was your favorite toy as a child?
I can’t remember a specific favorite. I spent more time with books than with toys, though I loved building things with K’nex and Legos. I had a pretty big stuffed animal collection. My NES was pretty important to me until it died (it had a good long run, and died a spectacular death with sparks and a minor explosion).
7. Chocolate or Vanilla?
8. What did you do last night?
Played Assassin’s Creed, watched ST:TNG, went to bed and watched Lockup until I drifted off.
9. Favorite day of the week?
I like a nice quiet Tuesday. It never gets any love, being too close to Monday and too far from Friday.
10. How many towns/cities have you lived in?
Too many. Still haven’t found a place that fits quite right, though.
11. Do you make friends easily?
Not at all. I’m much too awkward and socially anxious.
12. Was the first person you talked to today male or female?
Female – I woke my daughter up to get ready for school.
13. Are you nervous about anything?
Yes. You mean specifically right now? Yes.
14. Are you jealous of anyone?
No. Jealousy is wasted energy. Envious, maybe, but that just makes me work harder.
15. Wallpaper on your cell phone?
Starry Night by Vincent van Gogh. I have a special affection for van Gogh.