Good Monday to you! I’ve got a bit of a one-track mind today…
E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) started this morning. E3 is “an annual convention where the hottest video games of the year are shown.” (Thanks IGN.) Here are the best places to get all your video game info:
- G4’s E3 2012 Headquarters – I’m not a huge G4 fan, but they tend to cover all the bases.
- @E3 on Twitter – Run by G4, so expect a ton of updates. You’ve been warned.
- Mashable’s coverage of the event – I link that with the reminder that Mashable employs actual journalists. It won’t update every 5 minutes, but you’ll get more in-depth coverage.
- The official E3 convention website – If you’re in LA and going to E3, this is the page you need. Exhibitor lists, show floor maps, and general show info can all be found here.
- Gamespot’s coverage
- GameTrailers.com’s coverage – WARNING! They have one of those massively annoying auto-play video streams, but it’s live coverage, so I can’t complain too much.
- Engadget.com – Handy-dandy bar at the top of the page letting you know what’s happening right now, plus great coverage of the gadget-y side of the expo.
- IGN and IGN Live Video – This is where I’ll be spending most of my time for the nest few days.
I’m excited about a wide variety of stuff going on this year. What are you most looking forward to? Hit me up in comments or on Twitter. Best wishes!