It’s a busy day here, so let’s do a quick Question Tuesday!
1. When was the last time you were in a swimming pool?
2005? 2006? I don’t remember. It’s been years.
2. Where does most of your family live?
3. Could you live with roommates?
I prefer to live alone.
4. Do you have a flip phone?
5. What are you doing this weekend?
Playing video games, reading, playing my ukulele, working. You know, the normal stuff.
6. When is the last time you ate a sandwich?
A few days ago as one of my many ‘crap, I forgot to eat again’ meals.
7. When was the first time you voted in a general election?
2010 Congressional election.
8. How has the week been?
Very up and down. Lots of emotional highs and lows.
9. What’s your favorite planet?
Other than Earth? Saturn.
10. Who’s the 2nd person on your missed calls list?
11. What shirt are you wearing right now?
My ThunderCats shirt.
12. What do you “label” yourself as?
Writer, mother, geek. Not necessarily in that order.
13. Name the brand of shoes you’re currently wearing?
14. Bright or dark room?
Bright unless I have a migraine or am watching a movie.
15. If you’re alone in a room with two beds, which one do you sleep on?
The one closest to the door. If they are equidistant, the one on the right.
That’s it for today, folks. Please leave your questions in comments or on Twitter and I’ll answer them next week. And as always, don’t forget to be awesome!