Hey kids! It’s Question Tuesday!
1. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Watching television, trying to fall asleep.
2. What’s a word or phrase that you say a lot?
I’m not sure. I’m hyper-conscious about repetitive words or phrases, so I try to stop them before they start.
3. Who told you he/she loved you last?
4. How many drugs have you done in the past 3 days?
Only caffeine, unless ibuprofen counts.
5. Favorite age you have been so far?
29 was pretty good. 31 hasn’t been too terrible so far.
6. Your worst enemy?
7. What is the last thing you said to someone?
“Good job! Now go play.”
8. Are you photogenic?
9. Last song you listened to?
The ThunderCats theme song.
10. When was the last time you edited your MySpace page?
Oh lord. 3 years ago? Maybe 4? Hell, I don’t even know if it still exists.
11. What are your favorite pajamas?
Old, threadbare t-shirts.
12. What do you do when you pass graveyards?
Wave hello. Remind myself to write my will.
13. Have you ever seen a shooting star?
Yes – while riding along the dark, lonely stretch of highway between Fort Davis and Marfa, Texas. Added a new level of weird to an already weird trip.
14. Which hurts the most, physical or emotional pain?
Emotional. Physical pain (usually) goes away eventually, but emotional pain tends to crop back up when you least expect it.
15. Song lyrics stuck in your head?
Airplanes – B.o.B ft. Hayley Williams
That’s all for this week. Leave your question in the comments or on Twitter. Best wishes!